Keyway Automotive offers a special air conditioning performance service in Ironton, OH; Ashland, KY; & Huntington, WV to identify any problems and can diagnose and repair your air conditioning system regardless of manufacturer.
- Inspect system for leaks (hoses, couplings, valves, evaporator, etc.)
- Recover any old refrigerant
- Remove refrigerant and store in environmentally safe recycling unit
- Evacuate the system – minimum 30 minutes
- Inspect and adjust drive belt tension
- Clean condenser fins if needed
- Remove moisture which can cause corrosion
- Test compressor operation
- Fill with proper O.E. amount of refrigerant (refrigerant extra)
- Pressure test and check for leaks
- Check output temperature
- Check proper operations of controls, blower motor and cooling fan
Keyway Automotive recommends an air conditioning system inspection every 12,000 miles or 12 months.